Tuesday, 26 June 2007

The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee

No I didn't participate in a spelling bee contest ;-p Went to watch this play today. Hilarious!

I took the ferry from Manly to the Harbour Bridge, Sydney Theatre. The night view was magnificiant !! How I wish I had camera to snap the picture. Saw the landmark Sydney Opera House. A view worth remembering. I so need to save money to get a decent camera lar... any donors? or any sugar daddies? hehehe

Was surfing the net... came across this yoga for mommies. Interesting...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

go buy a camera la.. u need to take more photos.. more more..

Lynn said...

will see how my cashflow goes... sigh...

Anonymous said...

use your phone camera lor, save money.....:p

Lynn said...

camera phone very da old leh... photos are so blurry...

Anonymous said...

buy a new one, Sony Ericsson Cybershot Phone, 3.2MP. sharp & clear, pay yourself ya....

Anonymous said...

Check out the K810i :)

Anonymous said...

Check out the Sony Ericsson K810i :)