Sunday, 30 September 2007

Sydney Bridge Run - COMPLETED !



I managed to finish 9 km! Surprised myself actually... :-p
I couldn't even last 30 mins on a treadmill in my whole life in gym.
Timing was bad, but had no training at all before this run.
Need to had more discipline and mental strength.
Hubby completed 20mins ahead of me... so me-malu-fying...
Hehehe... I'm competitive...

7 comments:

Swee said...

FINALLY!!!

Some updates....

Babe, I miss you...

Kelvin said...

babe... Great job .. well done...
miss you so much ....
i'm going for the stanchart marathon this coming dec 2 .... 10k run ... hope i can make it .. lah ..

Anonymous said...

GREAT JOB!!!! Hope you will keep training for more kms... hehehe

Hey Kel, I will be at Stanchart marathon also.. will be doing my first Half Marathon, 21km... hehe.. try to do some training before the run..

Anonymous said...

actually another thing, when i see your photo, I MISS YOU!!!! HUGS!!!!

Kelvin said...

cool.... when you coming down to SG then? Boon BOon

RPMnut said...

OOOH!!! An UPDATE! FINALLY!!!! :D hur hur
CONGRATS!

Anonymous said...

Good job! When is the next marathon in Sydney? ;)