We watched the spectacular fireworks which cost the country A$4 million at the Harbour Bridge !!! It is literally burning the money away... hehehe... The sight was really fantastic, the whole sky lit up !
Hence, I've made a New Year Resolution to loose weight and wear my pants that I used to fit before arriving in Sydney 7 mths ago ! But there's a hurdle, I can't go on diet ! In my hubby's books diet = starving. So how now??? Need to squeeze out an action plan soon !!! More gym sessions? Probably engage a personal trainer. I'm getting desperate..
.jpg)
During the holidays watch the Golden Compass. I like the show... but no need to spend A$15 for the ticket... Why movies here are so expensive? I don't see anything special or outstanding from the cineplex I used to go back home... sigh... and I miss my movie gang...
Also, we met up with Ision and his current squeeze for picnic. It's summer time now, LOVELY weather. One things I like most about Sydney :)
See how round my face is.... :(
No comments:
Post a Comment