Thursday, 10 January 2008

My First Car



This is my new precious car fresh from a car wash. Got this baby end Oct 07... loved every bit of it ! Oh... by the way, the background of this picture is my backyard :)

Just before xmas last month I walked out from my apartment on a nice sunny morning on Tuesday to pick up my boss who is here for visit... I found this on my car boot......

A HUGE MAATHAR F**KING DENT !!!!!!!!!!!!

That day whatever my boss told me went in one ear and out another... my heart sank to my toes... if I could throw a hissy fit I would have done it, but, I was in the office...

Who's the culprit? Your guess is as good as mine. We suspected it was the rubbish bin dropped onto the boot. Monday is rubbish collection day. My car was parked not far away from the bin on that "fine" day. Unlike in KL, where we have rubbish collectors to pick up the bins and throw the garbage into the truck. Here, it's all automated. The garbage truck is like a forklift, picking up the bins. So we guessed the truck may have moved while dropping the bin down onto MY CAR BOOT !!!!!!!! My car has even turn 2 months old.... sob sob.... my poor baby.

No comments: