Work has been absolutely busy. Just couldn't believe a job has taken over all my life... sigh... have been telling myself why did I leave my comfortable "wanking" job ; )
Today is the first day of my long break... to celebrate my wedding! Gosh... Now just in transit flight to Hong Kong. Can you imagine the journey; 8 hours from Sydney to Singapore then an hour to Kuala Lumpur. And waiting an hour in KLIA before flying to Hong Kong... that's 3 more F**KING hours ! Journey began as early as 8am and end 12 midnight (Sydney time).
Guess what occupied my time? In-flight movies !!! Back in KL days, any damn movie... me and my good-old usual suspects will catch... Now in Sydney... rent-movies! Is this what married life turns out to be? Oh... past 3 months has been so tied up with work... no rental movies even... sigh...
So what movies I caught up...? Sweeney Todd, Kite Runner, Juno & P.S. I Love You. First one was just plain yuckie despite enjoying and singing bit. Second one... is absolutely awesome, a very well told story... loved it ! Juno is a fun easy movie until it reached the part she gave up her baby... I started to tear... Then came the last movie... I was balling my eyes out... the stewardess just walk pass smiling... What happen man..??? Is it my hormonal imbalance?!?!? Suddenly I'm such a softee....
Before catching my next flight... I sat taking the new SQ aircraft A380... wahhhhh..impressive... the seat is as large as my old single bed... ; p I sat business class... hehehe... while hubby sat economy.... hiaks!
Going to meet my parents-in-law (me first time meeting them) in Hong Kong... I really hope they're nice people... pls...pls... God...
No comments:
Post a Comment