Friday, 3 October 2008

My First All Girls Holiday (Part 1)

Even though I have been to Blue Mountains, I had such a great time in this trip. The weather was terrible, raining non-stop during the long weekend. we could not go with our intended plan of daily bush walking. But, hey.... look at the brighter side, we had so much fun. Like a bunch of giggly girls.... ; p

We stayed in this lovely cottage. This place is highly recommended. 3 bedrooms, so it is not expensive if the rent is shared. Check out the pictures. Cottage is called Almora located in Wentworth Falls.



The backyard is a golf course. This place is absolute gorgeous, so cozy... we spent the nights drinking wine and bubblies till wee hours... chatting on serious topic and also about nothing... girlie talk.... followed by non-stop laughter.
One of the topic was no other Mr Keanu Reeves. One of the gals is absolutely crazy over him.
And when there's 2 fag hags in the group, our conversation will inadvertently touches on "happy" people. The gals' jaw dropped when I told them that I regularly have slumber parties with my sistas... ; p Thankfully I didn't had too much to drink, otherwise more crazy stories and adventures I had with my happy friends would have been revealed. These mis-adventures are best left deep in the closet of our memories. So my dear sistas, if you are reading this... you can breathe a sigh of relieve.

More pictures will be uploaded as soon as the gals has pass me a copy. (I didn't bring along my camera lar...)

No comments: