Had lovely time in gym yesterday. Result... today having a very aching body. Crazy as it sound, I kinda miss this feeling. Just can't believe, 2 years ago, every weekend, not doing but instructing 2 classes on Saturday's and 4 on Sunday's. Then on Monday's, taking stairs or lifting a heavy file will be an option to do... ; pSo last weekend, I attended a Saturday Body Combat class. The usual instructor didn't turn up and I was not in the "SS" mood i.e. a rather "mild class".
Sunday, first thing in the morning, 9am, 1 hr of RPM Challenge.
Followed by another hour of Body Balance.
Then went home and did my weekly house chores. Boy, I miss home, I miss having Wangi around.Later in the afternoon, felt an itch. Not those that you can satisfy by scratching... Hop over to the gym again, did an hour of Body Combat.
And a nice gentle yoga class.
No comments:
Post a Comment