Unbelievable ?!?! The first time I had to visit the Malaysian High Comm in Canberra already knocked me out beyond any senses. Now I have go there again to renew my passport... sigh. First step, I need to call up to make an appointment. Guess what I found?1) the High Comm is closed for 15 days in a year !
2) the office hours is 9am to 12.30pm and 12.30pm to 5pm... my as well mention 9am to 5pm... duh!
Me being a smarty pants tried calling in several times between 12.40pm and 1pm today... you would believe it... the reception is busy and whenever a press the button for automated reception for the relevant dept., I'll get disconnected. jeeezzz....
The second amusing thing.... I got an email from FACEBOOK. It has become a gaming industry due to the current economic situation !
***************************
Golden Goose sent a message to the members of FOOTY SEASON LAUNCH PARTY.--------------------
Subject: Footy tipping
Hello all,
Today is the start of the NRL footy season, if you have not already joined our tipping comp please join us, its totally FREE! with a prize pool of over 1 million dollars$$$$$$
www.sportsbet.com.au/partners/
(this link is on the event page)
Once you are in please join our exclusive tipping comp also FREE.
The details are as follows.
Look for the "JOIN AN EXISTING TIPPING COMP" page and enter these details:-
NRL: Code 4603 Password: 1milliondollars
AFL: Code 4619 Password: 1milliondollars
Goodluck to all
GG
*********************
1 comment:
15 Bank Holidays!! That sounds lovely. How are you? Just had telcall from Mum. Hope both of you keeping well.
Carol
Post a Comment