Every Sunday, I get to enjoy something that reminds me of home... something that I would not miss if can I help it... something that I do with all my heart and sweat... something that will put a smile in me when it's finish... And I can't believe that I'm saying it as well... That something is a feeling of having an extremely great workout in gym. HIAKS!
A couple of weeks ago was the launch of the new releases. I fell in love again. A feeling I can't seem to explain. Since arriving in Sydney, I never quite reach the ecstatic feeling I normally get after doing a gym class. But lately, the feeling that I thought I lost is coming back. The new releases, the new songs... blardi good ! How I wish I have some friends who I could share this feeling like back home. When I tried to describe the feeling to my hubby, he thinks I'm nutty. sigh...
Maybe, if the feeling continues and the "love" is going strong... hey... I might go back to my moonlighting job... ; )
A couple of weeks ago was the launch of the new releases. I fell in love again. A feeling I can't seem to explain. Since arriving in Sydney, I never quite reach the ecstatic feeling I normally get after doing a gym class. But lately, the feeling that I thought I lost is coming back. The new releases, the new songs... blardi good ! How I wish I have some friends who I could share this feeling like back home. When I tried to describe the feeling to my hubby, he thinks I'm nutty. sigh...
Maybe, if the feeling continues and the "love" is going strong... hey... I might go back to my moonlighting job... ; )

2 comments:
DO it... if you can juggle time at work and at home, DO it!
Great that you have refound your love for your passion, good feeling. and like Merv says, if you can, do it.
Post a Comment