This idea came about when our neighbour, Jade & Laurence, were raving about their delicious homemade yogurt. Jade said it is SO SIMPLE ! And she has been making yogurt for the past 10 years! Hmmm... *ting!* I was on a quest... researched on the internet, reading recipes... seems quite easy... found this... little funny clip along the way... :)
BUT... it took us 5 times... repeat... 5 times... to get the yogurt right!!!! After the third try, we ask for help, our neighbour gave a demo on how she does it... hehehe... Forth try... bugger... still not working. I'm guessing I got the wrong packaged yogurt for the grocery as the starter. So I've huddled back to our neighbour AGAIN to get the real deal yogurt culture. She even throw in her "incubator pot"... as a guarantee that it will work this time, she said... hahaha... guess what... it WORKS !!! FIFTH TIME !!! I was even having a little dance of joy after the fifth time gosh...
Yesterday tried some with some strawberries and drizzled some honey.. OH MY GOODNESS ! so delicious, so yummy.....
Yesterday tried some with some strawberries and drizzled some honey.. OH MY GOODNESS ! so delicious, so yummy.....
After more surfing for recipe... there's so many stuff I can do !!! Have it with banana, make a smoothie, freeze it, top with raspberries and or blueberries... I may even try some Indian recipes since I just bought an Indian cook book... hehehe...


2 comments:
So 5 is a lucky number! hey sounds wonderfully yummy, all the best
Actually 7 is my lucky number... hehehe...
Thankfully I didn't get there, I would have given up ;p
Post a Comment