This is a life changing moment for me. Some say marriage is when a girl becomes a woman. But at this day and age, I agree with the other side of the coin, motherhood is the REAL turning point. I can feel the change is happening. Slowly I'm getting swollen, slowly I'm stuffing my face with more food but instantly I loose energy to exercise. I'm going to be WHALE soon... wobble here, wobble there... and after 9 months little petty-patty feet walking into and all over our life until they leave home.... what a journey we are going to go through...
Last week Wed (7 Oct), we went for our first scan. We saw our little jelly-bean, with little arms and legs ! It took me awhile, a slow moment, but that's when the reality, the fact, kicked in, I'm pregnant. And the next few days, I was having a tiny panic attack, an emo-moment. "What if I'm not ready ????", "Oh... NO THE PAIN...", "I'm gonna be so FAT !"..... My dear hubby was very patient, he calmed me down. I had a yoga workshop too to relax, Inversion workshop. Everything about being upside down... :-)
Oh, one more thing... as of today I'm having a 10 weeks 4 days bub, due on 9th May 2010.


5 comments:
congrats to you both. had heard a rumour, and wondered when I saw you last post. Take care of yourself and the jellybean.
:D Kung hey Kung hey!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :D
thank you thank you thank you.... :)
hmmm... do I sound a beauty pageant contestant...? hehehe...
Wow! A jellybean! Congratulations!!! :D
Post a Comment