Eliya has cut through her first tooth ! Yay ! Is not all exciting at all. She has not been feeding well. Like any other paranoid parents... we are WORRIED.
Look at all the toys in the play yard. She can sit up pretty well now. The cushions are her safety net. Once in awhile she might topple over :)
Eliya was all dolled up at a studio for a very expensive portrait photography session. Having a baby is not cheap. Everytime I raise this topic, Kyle will say "the investment will breakeven when we have our third child" ! Hah!
Dress (and smiling) rehearsal before the portrait photography session. Trying to smile as wide as she can :)
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are grey
You make me happy when skies are grey
You'll never know, dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away
Say cheeezeee.... Some people say she looks like Kyle and others say she looks more like me... What do you think ?
Dressed up ready to go jalan-jalan. Just need a quick power nap.
When is she going to have more hair? Definitely not messy hair like mommy.
Am I leaning? Am I falling? Or the camera man can't take proper peek-chas?
We are trying not let her watch TV. But watching the oven seems fine we hope.
No comments:
Post a Comment