We were invited to Christmas Party, As usual Kyle will whip up some nice desert to bring along to the party. Chinese customary thingy, never visit someone empty handed. Saturday came and Kyle was feeling really lazy to create anything before going to work. Yes he works every Saturday just to earn some pocket money and to take a break from bubs. I understand, full-time daddy is really demanding task.
I was reading a blog a couple of days ago. And a chocolate banana muffin was featured and the picture looks absolutely DIVINE! And the recipe looks DAMN easy.
On that Saturday, I told Kyle..."Let me make the desert". He said, "You mean go out and buy something right ?". "Nope !". Happily I skip to the kitchen and started to take the ingredients out. Kyle just sit back, anticipating a disaster about to happen.
Got all the ingredients, then came the measuring bit. F**ckity F**k. We have a measuring jug but no weighing scale! So fingers crossed, I guessed the quantity and improvised here and there.
Mixed all the stuff pour into the muffin tray, chuck into the oven and planned for a a back up desert... hahaha...
Look at what it turn out.... :-p
The muffins didn't look like those I could buy from a cafe. So I dressed it up abit....heheheh...
The smallest muffin is for Eliya....HAH !
The verdict from the dinner guest party.... THUMBS UP !!! Yoohoo !!!



1 comment:
Look great and bet they tasted good!!
Post a Comment