

Today, by hook or by crook, left the office sharp 5pm and attended BodyCombat class at 5.30pm !! Instructors did extremely old tracks and some new ones. I think like any normal human beings, choreo doesn't seems to be right, but still in a safe environment & fun. Participants were silent throughout the class. I gave my share of screams towards the end when I went crazy, SS - shiok sendiri... got mirror in front maa... long time haven't been doing BodyCombat leh.. suddenly realised I'm not back in KL when people were looking at me ;-p The instructor on stage just smile at me, she also join in with the screaming... hehehe...
After that went for BodyJam. Damn... I wore the wrong shoes, feet were hurting. By the way, KT, did a survey for you. HARDLY anyone wore any nike stuff. I was one of the few. Can see instructor has dance background. choreo doesn't seem to jive with the songs, old release leh...
Next BodyPump... should I bitch about? The most popular program in FF. There's this guy carrying 10kg (each side) for biceps track !!! Now I appreciate those quick release clips for the bar. Over here uses those spring type and have to squeeze blardi hard to unlock. People carried the same weights most of the time. Will write in a comment on my next visit requesting FF to invest some good bar bells. Oh... another thing, members most of them are not doing correctly (coz I was standing right behind the class, it was packed!). I wonder whether the instructor actually CRC or not.
Conclusion: Feeling blardi good after the workout, tomorrow surely gonna feel the aches. Call me weird, but I like the achy sensation... hiaks!
Side note: No eye candies in class. If wanna exercise my eyes, will go to beach next time... hehehe...
8 comments:
Wow!!! Seems that someone is enjoying her New Gym life over Sydney!
Nice!
3 classes in a row... GOOD GOOD.. u will be FIT in no time...
WAH!!! 10kg for biceps... on each side some more.. anyone in MALAYSIA can do ar??
Glad you're enjoying the gym activities there.
10kg?!?! Wow!
3 months down the road and you're gonna look HOT :D
Just don't start carrying 10kg's for biceps, ok? If your arms get as big as mine i'm gonna be SO damned upset :P
Greetings....!!! Hey nice blog!
And it's time for FF in Australia to take you in. I could so imagine your 'SS' in class. HAHAHAHHA.
GOod to hear that you are back to the gym.
eric: honey...when i start carrying 10kgx2 for biceps u r not the only one who will be upset !!
I, myself, will be devastated !! I DON'T want to have arms like yours.
gym life not as happening as back home leh...
after 3 classes yesterday, i'm "poof"-ed for today. it's like dragging myself on the floor taday.
jr.: I don't see myself on stage anytime soon. Will have to SS as a participant. The studio is really big, lots of room to SS... hehehe
is ok babe.. Aussie not my business... hehehhehe muaauauah as long SEA do well i'm happy :)
becareful hor don't over do it k ... need rest ya
miss ya babe
Post a Comment