Today as expected, every muscle I could think of is aching. It's like a love-hate relationship thingy... So took a break today, went shopping. Actually the main reason is to go to the mall and return 2 items lar, a camping mattress & a broom. Yes, I currently sleeping in a camping mattress where I have to use an air pump to blow it up. So people.... caution... if you wanna come over, you'll be sleeping in this mattress ;-p Alternatively, you can sleep in the sofa bed...hehehe. I'm just waiting for my container to arrive with my furniture. At the meantime, have to rough it out with BEAR necessity. This is so not happening! Using boxes as make-shift table... sigh... like student lifestyle....
Furniture here seem to be more expensive compared to back home (after converting lar...) But a plus point, goods purchased are returnable. COOL ! Electrical stuff here are more expensive too. However, can see ipods form a permanent fixture on every gym member. It's about A$300 plus for an ipod video.
So what I bought today, a pants, one pail, clothes dryer, and a heater. Weather is getting colder. I'm so not acclimatising to this weather! This is by the way my FIRST winter experience. Temperature today 5 - 15 degrees. My first heater is an electrical oil heater. The sales assistant said this is better coz it's not as drying as the normal light heaters. But... it's not warm enough even though I've turn it full blast. Freezing every night. So bought another heater, a normal one. Just slap on more moisturiser to counter the drying effect and drink half a bottle of wine every night before bed time... hiaks! wine here is so good and blardi cheap. I wonder wine will contribute a beer belly? hehehe... i can't find any fat-free wine at the liquor shop. Bought me-self 2 bottles of wine under A$7... cheap leh... and it's good wine, my taste lar, I like sweet wine. Furthermore, the wine will help me to sleep better with that uncomfortable camping mattress ;-p
Oh... today I got hold of my first blackberry. *gosh* it's so "canggih", I don't even know how to work around with this mobile phone. Will take a couple of weeks to find out how to use it ;-p
Took some pictures, but unsure how to transfer the photos to my laptop... hehehe... yeah... I'm IT unsavvy, just ask my buddies, especially eric & bunny. they were my IT consultants whenever I have stupid IT problem. Oh, in case you're unaware, my previous job description involves around IT. It's a "one-leg-kick-all" responsibility in a small company. I didn't know what I was getting into hen I sign the employment contract lar.... Now this Aussie job, there's an IT expert around *phew*. Eric & bunny, you guys can safely pick up your phone whenever I call you. It won't be a technical issue I'm facing with any IT gadgets ;-p
Drats... Tomorrow only class after work hours is BodyPump or a 6.00am boxing class. shitty..... I'll rather sleep... ;-p
Dear God,
Pls help me, I need to get back in shape, for my marriage registration photos next month and end my misery of low self esteem being fat.
Thank you in advance.
Praying hard every night, Lynn

5 comments:
Hmm... Funny you should post about camping in your apartment... I am currently considering redeeming my credit card points for an air mattress or a G-Shock watch, before i close the account. :D
bunny... first of all, are u planning to do any camping?
that air mattress comes with a pump? it's gonna be a hell of a blow job you need to inflate the mattress leh... ;-P
Thump! Not planning any camping trips and yes, it does come with an air pump. If it doesn't can always take turns to blow. :p
oiiiii ... went shopping.. how much you spend hor?? wine.. fat!!!
kelvin: wine where got fat? I've not heard of wine belly wor... :p Anyways, in reasonable doses it is good, full of anti-oxidants. :D
Post a Comment