In the morning went to the gym. Had my first experience of a spinning class. This class is so different compared to rpm. Cadence to the music is na-da, nothing to pace myself on, just hearing the instructor say "turn it up" like bazillion times during the class. Then went for BodyBalance, instructor played one of my favourite releases. I didn't know how much I actually missed this class until I attended it after a LONG break.
Got home and start my dreaded house work. It's a practise here when tenants moves out of their premises, the place has to be professionally cleaned. Hence, my flat is nicely cleaned when I move in and a good excuse for me to delay house work ;-p I hate to admit it, back home I hardly do any house work, got maid maaa... and she is amazingly reliable. My whole family can totally depend on her.
Took my own sweet time, cleaned every corner of the flat up to doing laundry & ironing. Was poof-ed at the end of the day. Didn't want to cook, grabbed a quick bite & went grocery shopping. When I got home, switch on my notebook to do some net surfing.. ARGH!!!!! My brand new wireless modem is not working. I'm able to blog now after the service provider changed it.
Had a nice chat with my landlord today, Mr. Tai and his wife, Yen, Vietnamese family. Their only son has moved out to enjoy university life. They are really nice and friendly people. Probably they took pity looking at my living condition right now, they loaned me a computer & dining table, a stool and allow me to use their washing machine... *phew* Hand washing a whole load of laundry is really harsh on the hands (I was just trying to save some $$)... ok ok... I'm quite a princess (and stingy). This will change soon enough when life moves on here without mom & dad taking care of me. I'm growing up !!! hehehe... a late start hor... :-p
No comments:
Post a Comment