Wednesday, 4 July 2007

My First Movie with My First Happy Fren




Transformers was the movie. Blardi Good !!! I don't mind watching it again but forking out another A$15, I rather not. Guess what guys, it's free-seating here. We went in early (kiasu ;-p) and crashed our behinds in the best available spot... hehehe... Transformers is my all time favourite cartoon during my childhood days. You should be able to guess my age by now :-)


Smack right in front of the cinema after the movie was a Proton Gen2 !!! Quickly whipped out my phone. RpmNut this picture is for you. The car is the same colour as your's !!!


Normally, back home after movie with the usual suspects, we would head to the mamak for supper. I didn't expect this routine to be following suit and I was rather surprised that there were restaurants open at such wee-hours here... a Chinese Restaurant :-p

2 comments:

Kelvin said...

yeahh i'm the first .. :)
watch it twice darn good.. i haev to say. so kiasu are both of you .. but nevermind alh got a hot "happy" to watch with is ok ...
ision .. you better take care of my fag hag huh.. she's all alone there till her husband move over..
how i wish got a hot happy guy watch with me.. i'm stuck in between of my 2 gal colleagues for the first time and my dept ppl the second.. sigh.... :( sad

RPMnut said...

MY CAR!!!!!!!!!

Though Mine's probably cleaner, shinier and I have nicer rims :P
hahaha

Transformers ROCK! :D