Wednesday, 25 July 2007

My First RPM Class

I did RPM18 today. It was nice, familiar music, heavy beats, instructor was motivating, everything was good except for my blardi bike. It was squeaking. Was so irritated, changed my bike half way through the class. Guess what, the next bike was just as bad ! The class was not as popular as the free-spin classes. I was rather amused when the instructor gave the participant the signal to go full speed. Practically all the members were bouncing on the bike. Before the class the instructor even promoted a gel seat cover to protect her bum-bum ! Also it was a rare occasion here that I actually sweat even though the fans in the studio were on full blast.. It's winter now, unbelievably cold.

The class was rather distracted. Just next to the cycling studio is the main hall, BodyJam class was on-going. And separating the 2 studios is a heavily tinted glass wall. So when participants were taking a break, they would turn their head to check out what was happening next door (probably trying to catch any eye-candies). I even caught myself several times looking the other way... hehehe...

After RPM, went for BodyPump. At last, a decent instructor on stage, enjoyed the class. Or probably because I "SS" as the mirror was right in front of me and I added on more weights compared to what I normally carry. ;-p Suddenly an image flash across my mind... me in my wedding gown next year, an ellegent attire covering a very lean & muscular bod with no boobs... HIAKS! *gasp* I would look like a drag queen in my wedding picture ;-p

***************************************************

Dear God,
I really need a PT. I need to look awesome next year. With the amount of milk, cheese and can food that I'm consuming, I would end up like a pig by next year. I need also to find inspiration to cook. I suck in this department.

Promise I'll be a good girl. Please answer my prayers.

Praying hard,
Lynn

No comments: