Thursday, 26 July 2007

My First Emotional Ranting

Have been rather difficult to control my emotions for the past few days since arriving back here. I really miss my family, my darling, my home and my friends. I thought I would be strong, able to detach any such weakness. I thought I could be realistic, rational & practical. My heart is over-powering my mind now. I feel like fighting a battle.
Never knew, by just reading a sweet email, I could feel so touched. What happen to me? The only thing I could do is pray to be strong. I'm alone here. No shoulder to cry on. Nobody to give me hug and tell me everything will be ok.

Need to work off the blues. Feel so much better after today's gym session. Will be going more frequent. Next to try out... boxing, BodyAttack & aquarobics :-)

5 comments:

Alexander Lee said...

Hey,

Don't be so down girl :)

As they say good things take time.

And your husband who is although halfway across the world right now, I'm sure he is thinking of you every minute.

And may I suggest? If you get lonely, go mingle with the Body Combat instructors there? Maybe introduce yourself before the class... And then... Kick some ass! :)

Lynn said...

Thanks darling...Will do that tomorrow :)
I guessed the Combat & Balance instructors for those classes that I've attended knows I have Less Mills training ;p

Swee said...

Hey babe....

I am here... eventhough across the ocean...

I miss you too... And just like you have been for me all the times, i am here for you too... You see me all the time on msn! Buzz me... :P

Least, ur hubby is flying over to you so soon... Me, still trying so hard to fight against my own feeling over here, which might just lead me to nowhere...

Loves and hugs

Kelvin said...

babe... me also miss you .. here..
btw i don't recall you understand chinese ... how you find those chinese characters?? or you ask someone for help .. hehehe

Lynn said...

darling kt, i dun think it's chinese ler... I thot it was Japanese? ;p

Anyone chinese language expert care to verify this?