http://city2surf.sunherald.com.au/index.aspToday went for Australia's largest community event charity run. The run started from Sydney city to Bondi beach. The crowd was unbelievable! 64,000+ participants plus another massive crowd for spectators like myself who went straight to Bondi beach... hehehe... I was too late for the registration lar... otherwise would have entered the event ;-p Will make up for the actual run in the next event in September, Blackmores Sydney Running Festival (9km Bridge Run)
http://www.runthebridge.com.auBondi beach is actually quite nice. But all I could see were PEOPLE. Just too crowded. Maybe next time I would be able to enjoy Bondi beach. Because of the crowd, it took me like a good hour plus just to find a parking space ! Good thing about today, lots lots lots of eye candies, surfer dudes, sun worshipers and beach bums. So today me eyes are slightly tired from the over exertion... hehehe... We had lunch by the beach on the grass turf and bottles of beer ! The weather was absolutely superb, warm, the way I like it ;-) But later in the afternoon, weather dipped. I was feeling rather gung-ho / macho, left my jacket in the car. So was shivering ! Can't sustain... bought me-self a jumper ;-p And checked ourselves in a little quaint cafe for hot coffee and *slurp* sinfulllll desert. Ooooohhh more eye candy waiters, they were French, sexy accent... HIAKS!
On a side note, in 2 weeks time my hubby is coming here. I'm so looking forward for his arrival !!! but but but... I'm having this lingering thought in my mind... I would be sharing my personal space with some one. I know it is expected when a couple gets married. In fact some couples just move in together without getting married, cohabit. Because of my situation and express relationship. I don't really know his "habits" yet. I was explaining to my new friends today. They said I was really daring. They were right, I just followed my gut feeling, followed my heart. I will be sharing my life here with some one special and dear to me. Any habits will have to tolerate lar...
On a side note, in 2 weeks time my hubby is coming here. I'm so looking forward for his arrival !!! but but but... I'm having this lingering thought in my mind... I would be sharing my personal space with some one. I know it is expected when a couple gets married. In fact some couples just move in together without getting married, cohabit. Because of my situation and express relationship. I don't really know his "habits" yet. I was explaining to my new friends today. They said I was really daring. They were right, I just followed my gut feeling, followed my heart. I will be sharing my life here with some one special and dear to me. Any habits will have to tolerate lar...

No comments:
Post a Comment