My Cooking Escapade
My thoughts wondered back home and got the inspiration from how Chinese hawker stalls prepare those bowls of noodles with such ease. So this time I tried cooking noodles. Easiest I could think of... fish ball noodles soup. Just boil right and lots lots lots of chillies. Turn out quite edible and the amount is way too much for one person to eat ! Got the ingredients from a nearby Chinese/Asian grocery shop. The meal was full of veggies and fish balls. I actually bought the smallest pack of every ingredient. Turns out when I start to boil them, everything expanded! The meal could easily feed 3-4 person... ai yoh... there goes my diet. Need to hit the gym for some intensive workout.
I was browsing around the Asian groceries, found a ready-made miso soup. Hehehe... Quite nice especially added heaps of seaweed & pounds of tofu. I got to learn how to start cooking for smaller portion... sigh....
On a positive note, I'm beginning to enjoy cooking... Mom, Dad, Dear... no worries, I'm well fed !
(p/s: The pictures were not the meals that I dish out... hehehe... shy lar... soon when I've improved on my cooking skills , I'll upload the actual pictures. Then you'll guess whether it a dish I actually made ;-p)
1 comment:
Well done Lynn! Getting hungry reading this entry. hiaks!
Post a Comment