I went to meet up some new friends at this pub in the city. Nice place :-)
This place is amazingly crowded. I had to queue for 15mins just to enter. I had just one drink as I was driving home later. It was really nice for a hang out for a change with people around my age. I met up with 3 very career driven ladies and a gentlemen, 2 Malaysians gals, a Vietnamese and a German guy.
The place: http://www.theargyle.biz/
After drinks went for pizza. We have an accountant (myself ;-p), a stock broker, a PR consultant (who is Lyn as well) and 2 corp consultants. After digesting food & more drinks, our small party starts to "lively and loud"... hehehe... We were laughing non-stop in this small corner Italian restaurant.It was fun!!! Tomorrow will be joining them again. Not for partying lar... next post coming up soon, one of the biggest event in Sydney.
No comments:
Post a Comment