My First Out Of The Ordinary BodyBalance Class
I've been going gym for a number of years now. Today, attended BodyBalance class, and guess what I encountered? One of the participants, a senior aged man, wore short tights, only tights. Yes, he was half naked. I have an excuse, I came from an Asian country, rather conservative lar. However, other Aussie participants were looking/staring at this old man too ! Not sure what is on his mind... perhaps the following picture could explain it ;-p
This morning did the routine thing, had my breakie and coffee in my office room. I walked out to the reception. First time meeting the company gardener. Instantly my mind wandered to Desperate Housewives show. He is C-U-T-E ! Hahahaha... Will try to snap a picture if I have the chance. But first, need to ask what is his schedule. Hiaks! So what if I'm married, I can still appreciate a good eye candy, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment