Tuesday, 31 July 2007

My First Rented Car

I was driving this car for a week before I went back to KL. Very light handling, spacious, in short, a very decent & comfortable car. But I'm a girl. Choosing a car is by how good she looks in the car, anything else about the car, I dunno loh... hehehe.... Seriously, I do not look "fetching" in this car. Sooo... what I did?
This is the car I'm driving now. Looks cool in the picture (and I look quite good driving it too... HIAKS!)... but not impressed at all and they call it "Impreza". Car handling needs improvement especially when turning corners. Mind you, I was NOT driving like a reckless mad woman on a hissy fit, alright. ;-p

By the time K arrives, we'll decided on a car to buy. I'm pretty sure Mr. Nut will be putting up the large (and rainbow coloured ;-) ) banners to support the Honda Civic. I kinda look quite good in a Honda Civic too... hmmm... ponder...

No comments: