We have a number of different types of boxing classes as listed below - check with your local club to find out which boxing course they are running
BOXING - a boxing style workout combining impact and cardio training. Please bring your own gloves
BOOTBOX - A non-stop, high energy, cardio kick-boxing class! Punching & kicking combinations offer constant change and challenge. Suited to the regular exerciser
BOXING CIRCUIT - A boxing style workout combining organised action in a boxing ring. Please bring your own gloves
BOOTCAMP BOX - This army style basic training format is a strength based cardio boxing workout using bags and focus pads in conjunction with tough body weight strength work. Please bring your own gloves.
KICKBOX - A non stop cardio kickboxing class, punching and kicking combinations led by two experienced instructorsThis class was really scarry! punching non-stop plus the gloves were blardi HEAVY! adding on with jumping jacks, runing sprints... It was CRAZY. Not gonna attend again.. my arms & shoulders are so aching now. Coz I went for Combat after the class... hehehe...
Weekend, Sunday, went for Body Attack. I must admit, seldom do I attend this class back in KL. I was REALLY A GOOD class! The instructor is the GXFM of FF Dee Why, she is GOOD! Motivating! Consequences, now I walk with a limp, especially climbing up & down the stairs. My calf muscles are sore... but the feeling is so nice... hehehe... Yes, I'm insane. The achy feeling seems to be addictive, and I did sweat alot. FYI, it's winter. Normally, during rpm class, i would have flooded the bike with my sweat, but now, just a couple of drips trickling down. So Attack class will be one my favourite classes from now on ;-p

Swimming pool in the club will next on my gym agenda. The pool is so inviting while working out on the cardio machines. Need to choose a time where there's the minimum number of people attending gym. MALU lar....hahahaha....
The only missing while attending gym classes is my gym-mates. Classes here are so QUIET! No response from the floor of participants. Really it's no fun. To all my Gym Bunny friends... I miss you guys so so much...

Swimming pool in the club will next on my gym agenda. The pool is so inviting while working out on the cardio machines. Need to choose a time where there's the minimum number of people attending gym. MALU lar....hahahaha....
The only missing while attending gym classes is my gym-mates. Classes here are so QUIET! No response from the floor of participants. Really it's no fun. To all my Gym Bunny friends... I miss you guys so so much...
No comments:
Post a Comment