LIN LI!!!!!!!!!!!!!I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YOU GOT A CIVIC>!>!>!>!>!>!>!>!>!ARGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!:P:P:PMissing ya babe! ;P
WHAT!?!?! A HONDA?!?!I HATE YOU TOO!!!!!ARRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!>:POnce you're done with chasing the blues, send the car for scrap metal. Muahaha
I've got a better idea.Send it to MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME! :P
Babe.. i do love you .... but now i relaly hate you like Nut and Bunny.. i want the car too .... sob sob sob .... when you coming over to SG again?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
LIN LI!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU GOT A CIVIC>!>!>!>!>!>!>!>!>!
ARGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
:P:P:P
Missing ya babe! ;P
WHAT!?!?! A HONDA?!?!
I HATE YOU TOO!!!!!
ARRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!
>:P
Once you're done with chasing the blues, send the car for scrap metal. Muahaha
I've got a better idea.
Send it to ME
MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME! :P
Babe.. i do love you .... but now i relaly hate you like Nut and Bunny.. i want the car too .... sob sob sob .... when you coming over to SG again?
Post a Comment