Friday, 28 December 2007

My First Boxing Day Sale


This was one of the consequences of my first Boxing Day Sales experience. Including my MacBook, I've spent A$4400 ~ RM13,200 !!!!! Went back home to sum up the spending. My jaw dropped and couldn't close after looking at the total number.
My virgin voyage to the Mac world. After hearing thousand of converted users, I found myself being drawn into this unconsciously... hehehe... Tonight will be burning midnight oil to explore my new toy... HIAKS! See all the boxes and cables around the table... and the panda eyes...

I also bought me hubby a xmas pressie but he didn't want to open it. I still don't understand.

I wonder.... did I just managed to beat my dear friend KT in my recent shopping spree... hmmm...? ; p

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

FUWAH.... Congrats....

Hope to see u blog more frequently...

Hugss
Pam

Editor said...

* Gasp! *
Congrates on the Apple! You now own a fruit that you can't eat! :p

Definitely outdone KT on that! Hehehe

Lynn said...

Hi Pam! Now on Xmas holidays. Have some time to blog and do some surfing. Sigh... those were the days in KL... how I appreciate my previous job now.

An Apple that can be enjoyed and be satisfied in manner other ways, Bunny... ;)