My new niece... I've been told she looks like me... so adorable just like her aunt...;-) I'm so excited, planning to fly home in Oct just to see the little cutie...
Just sent email to Chas at work with link to your blog; his reply asked why Danielle's hair was spiky? The only answer I could think of, is that she resembles her Father.
Everyone else in the office emailed to say, ah she is gorgeous.
3 comments:
Aw Lin these are gorgeous photos and the first I've seen thank you, Look at Leong & Winnie they look so happy.
Just sent email to Chas at work with link to your blog; his reply asked why Danielle's hair was spiky? The only answer I could think of, is that she resembles her Father.
Everyone else in the office emailed to say, ah she is gorgeous.
hahaha... I think Danielle has her Mom's hair. I remember my brother & I were BALD when we were born.
I'll try to upload more pictures during our visit back home.
Post a Comment