Saturday, 24 April 2010

An exciting and busy May month ahead

Next month, so many events happening !!! One part of me, feels so EXCITED and another terribly nervous and scared.

We've just bought our very first property in Sydney. At last !!! After renting for nearly 3 years, finally we are dipping our feet in the property market. The place is currently under going massive renovation. So this is Kyle's very first try out as a Project Manager. Who would have thought organising tradesman and deciding the colour of the walls is so stressful. I can't believe it took us a good couple of hours trying to settle for a "white" colour that suits our palette... I can't believe there's so MANY different shades of white ! After choosing the colour, eee-nee-mee-nee-my-nee-moe... now I can laugh about it :) The kitchen, which is hubby's space. He's the chef, a very good one and that explains my prosperous weight  compared to back in KL-days (before the pregnancy lar of course...!). Hubby has changed the kitchen layout numerous times, I'm so grateful that our kitchen builder is so patient.

Next exciting event, my mommy and yeeyee is coming for a visit... and also my parent-in-law!!! At the same time! All here for one reason... waiting for the BIG POP ! hehehe... Now this is the scarry bit. Currently we don't know the gender of the bub. It's going to be a surprise :) So what is your wager on ??? :)

2 comments:

RPMnut said...

I'd wager it's a gurl....;)

As for the multiple shades of white.....I can SOOO relate to your nightmare.

Would you believe ICI has 36 shades of white? And that's in matte!

There's 24 others in gloss or 12 in semi gloss......my head still spins thinking of it....

Swee said...

Me think.... will be a gal too ;)