Sunday, 11 April 2010

Today I'm 36 weeks Pregnant

How do I look ??? Today marked that I have 4 more weeks to go !!! Time flies. After looking at photos of other preggers, my bubble belly is not so big after all ;) But, no matter how flexible I was before I got pregnant, it is rather difficult for me to reach my feet to give myself a pedicure !!! I'm heading out with Audrey soon to find a decent nail salon that would not charge us an arm and a leg.... sigh... I'm miss home. Going for a mani and pedicure is so reasonable....

4 comments:

RPMnut said...

Wow. That belly's ready to POP! :D

Lynn said...

Aren't you glad of your current waistline now darling ? :)

Editor said...

Good to know you're doing well :D

ainelivia said...

Looking good Lin-Li, big hugs from Charles & Carol