Saturday, 31 July 2010

My First Toes Tapping Savasana


Today's power flow class was sweat drenching. Weather was unusually warm, 19 degrees during winter! Top off with an intentionally created hot studio. Literally when I took off my tee shirt, I could wring sweat! It was BLISS! I have NOT had this euphoria in AGES!!! I was so looking forward for the last pose, corpse pose. I was expecting the normal zen music to be play in the back ground.... But I heard this song from the famous movie back when I was a teenager... Pretty Woman. Gawd... I've lost count of the number of times I've watched this film! It was just 2 weeks ago, this film was show on TV. I watched from the beginning to the end and I still have the same feeling when I first watch the film 10 years ago :-)

The song Fallen by Lauren Wood was dedicated to Val's hubby, Dave, today is their wedding anniversary. Oh... so nice... :-)

No comments: