Thursday, 29 July 2010

My First Post Pregnancy Yoga

It has been a long long time... I have not been in touch with my yoga roots since getting pregnant. I've been contemplating on joining a yoga studio for quite awhile now. Audrey can vouch on this. ;-) She has been inviting me to join her in class. But I've to travel by train to get to her place. I think fate came knocking on my door. A new studio just open late last year just a stone throw away. I've been walking pass that busy intersection so many times and I didn't take notice. But one fine day, I was going through my junk mails, normally hubby will bin it immediately. I came across a brochure of this small studio tuck away from the hustle and bustle of Chatswood CBD.

It's winter time and I really need to regain my flexibility and strength. This heated studio is just PERFECT! The classes are small enough where the teachers could give me the attention and the little extra push (and posture correction) :-)
I feel so ZEN.... aaaaahhhh....

No comments: