Thursday, 13 January 2011

Little Surprises In Life


I am sometimes a control freak, a tiny weensy bit... So I don't like big surprises, you know those shocking news type. Anyway, this morning I received a little package from our kind neighbour tied together with our daily papers.... A box of home grown organic chillies. Yoohoo !!! Their veggie patch chillies are dynamites ! I'm not sure whether our neighbour eat these chillies. They have a couple of GREAT GRAND kids and they are WHITE Aussies ie they don't really fall in those typical old folks category. They such lovely people. If I have a chance, I would love to take a picture of them.

It was such a great idea a few months back. I was excited as I'll be revisiting my single hood once more. Hubby and baby extended their holiday back in KL. Let my family get to know Eliya a little longer while I  meet my work deadlines. I'm back, I'm working and I'm gloomy. I missed Eliya terribly. First few nights back in Sydney, I've been hugging Eliya's favourite soft toy to sleep with teary eyes. Everyday called home trying to talk to her is like a one way street. I can't see her nor give her kisses and cuddles.

Fortunately, I had 2 friends, BoonBoon and Gan to invite me over for their home cook dinners and movies and  this little surprise package to cheered up my day :)


No comments: