Thursday, 15 July 2010

My First Le Tour De France

This week I scored a 7 day free pass to Fitness First. Yes I've canceled me membership since my last trimester, thinking life will be totally uncertain and chaotic when the baby arrives. After 9 weeks since delivering Eliya, my derrière was itching for a workout. I have not had a proper workout, the sweat-dripping-from-the-chin kind, since my second trimester.

First day, it was Sunday. I wanted to test my stamina. So, I jump on to the treadmill and did 5km in 40mins... put it this way, at least I managed to complete it given that I've laid off exercising for so long. 

Second day, legs and hips were sore. So, I did and upper body workout... B-O-D-Y-C-O-M-B-A-T.. Yeay! Technique still there... hehehe...lower option ;p

Third day, went for RPM. Hmmm... completing the class without pushing over the limit was an easy task... kekekeke....

Forth day came by, I needed the rest. The kiasu in me, told me to maximise the pass. I listened. Went for a recovery run. Did 3km on treadmill.

Fifth day, that's TODAY, I went for a special RPM class, a "Le Tour De France" 90 mins RPM class !!! It was worth the effort, I feel on top of the world! 

Tomorrow I'll know the CONSEQUENCES... What should I do... probably a good stretch? ;)

No comments: